Athens Car Accident Lawyers
Car accidents are not uncommon in and around the Athens area, and they often lead to significant injuries and tremendous property damage for those involved. Unfortunately, it is often challenging for victims to secure full compensation after these incidents occur. At Butler Prather LLP, we are here to help if you need an Athens car accident lawyer by your side. Our team has extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims throughout the state of Georgia, and we know what it takes to help our clients secure maximum compensation for their losses.
Choose Butler Prather LLP for Help
- The attorneys at Butler Prather LLP have been helping car accident victims throughout the state of Georgia since 1988, and we have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of these claims.
- Our team takes a client-centered approach to every case, which means that we take the time to get to know every individual’s goals and needs as we formulate our case strategy.
- We handle Athens car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that clients will not have to pay any upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to their case.
Why do You Need an Athens Car Accident Lawyer for This Case?
Car accident cases can become challenging, particularly when aggressive insurance carriers deny a claim or refuse to pay out a fair settlement amount. When a skilled Athens personal injury attorney gets involved, they can use their resources and legal expertise to fully investigate the case in order to determine liability. The job of a car accident lawyer is multifaceted and includes:
- Uncovering any evidence needed to prove fault
- Handling all communication with insurance carriers and other parties involved
- Ensuring their client receives the medical care they need
- Obtaining assistance from financial and economic experts to help correctly calculate expected losses
- Handling all negotiations to reach a fair out of court settlement
- Taking a case to trial if necessary to ensure the client is treated fairly
Car Accident Injuries Can Lead to Setbacks
Data available from the Georgia Department of Public Health shows that motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of deaths and the second leading cause of hospitalizations and emergency room visits in Georgia.
At Butler Prather LLP, our Georgia car accident lawyers regularly helps clients who have sustained the following injuries as a result of a vehicle accident in Athens:
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe sprains or strains
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other severe back or injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
While the vast majority of vehicle accidents are considered “minor,” that does not necessarily mean that victims will not suffer from significant setbacks that can lead to massive medical bills and lost wages. Even a relatively minor injury can lead to major expenses.
Call an Athens Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a car accident in Athens, Georgia, turn to the team at Butler Prather LLP for help with your case today. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims, and we have the resources necessary to help you through this entire process. Our goal is to help make sure that you have the compensation you need to help make as full a recovery as possible. This can include coverage of your medical bills, lost income, property damage expenses, pain and suffering losses, and more. When you need an Athens car accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (404) 321-1700.