Marietta Personal Injury Lawyer
Residents and visitors to Marietta, Georgia, sustain injuries in a wide variety of ways. In some cases, these injuries are caused by the careless or negligent actions of others. At Butler Prather LLP, our attorneys are here to help if you need a Marietta personal injury lawyer by your side. We have the legal expertise and resources necessary to fully investigate these claims and ensure that our clients are treated fairly and recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Why Turn to Butler Prather LLP for Help?
- At Butler Prather LLP, we are dedicated to providing a client-centered approach to every case, which means we take the time to get to know every client’s needs and goals.
- We have a stellar record of securing results for our clients, and we have cleared over 60 verdicts and settlements worth more than $10 million.
- We take Marietta personal injury cases when a contingency basis, which means that our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
Why do you Need a Lawyer for Your Case?
An unfortunate reality of serious injury cases is that the victims often do not have the resources necessary to properly investigate the claim. However, pursuing compensation against an at-fault party is much more likely to be successful when you have a skilled and trusted legal advocate by your side.
These claims can become complicated very quickly, but an attorney will be able to step in and use their resources to:
- Obtain all evidence needed to prove liability (video surveillance, photographs, eyewitness statements, accident reports, vehicle data, and more).
- Ensure their client is evaluated by trusted medical and economic experts who can help properly calculate total expected losses.
- Handle all negotiations with other parties involved to reach a fair settlement on behalf of their client or prepare to take the case to trial if necessary.
Types of Marietta Personal Injury Claims We Handle
The dedicated team at Butler Prather LLP has extensive experience handling complex personal injury claims in Georgia and throughout the US. Some of the types of cases that we handle include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents
- Commercial trucking accidents
- Auto defect incidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Police shootings
- Boating accidents
- Defective product cases
- Workplace accidents
- Class action claims
- Whistleblower cases
- Wrongful death claims
This is certainly not an all-inclusive list of the types of claims that we handle at Butler Prather LLP. We strongly encourage you to call our offices today so we can help you determine the best steps forward for your claim.
Call a Marietta Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity in Marietta, let the team at Butler Prather LLP get to work on your behalf today. Our attorneys will use their resources to fully investigate every aspect of your claim, stand up to aggressive insurance carriers, and help ensure you recover the compensation you are entitled to. This can include coverage of your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Marietta personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (404) 321-1700.