Marietta Car Accident Lawyers
Getting into a car accident is the last thing anybody expects when they get behind the wheel of their vehicle in Marietta. Unfortunately, the careless or negligent actions of other drivers often lead to significant property damage and injuries. At Butler Prather LLP, our team is here to help if you need a Marietta car accident lawyer by your side. We have extensive resources that we can use to fully investigate your claim and help ensure you receive the compensation you need to make a full recovery.
Why Choose Butler Prather LLP for Your Case
- The attorneys at Butler Prather LLP have handled all types of vehicle accident cases in Marietta and throughout Georgia.
- We have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into every vehicle accident claim that we take so that we are best able to represent our clients during negotiations and a trial.
- We take Marietta car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
Why do you Need a Marietta Car Accident Lawyer?
Vehicle accidents can become complicated very quickly, particularly when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers that do not want to pay out money to compensate victims. A skilled personal injury attorney in Marietta can use their resources and legal expertise to:
- Obtain photo or video surveillance related to the incident
- Speak to any eyewitnesses who saw the crash
- Obtain vehicle “black box” data and mobile device data
- Obtain and analyze the accident report
While obtaining the evidence needed to prove liability, an attorney will ensure that their client is evaluated by trusted medical and economic experts who can properly calculate the total expected losses. Finally, an attorney will handle all negotiations with other parties involved to reach a fair out-of-court settlement. If necessary, an attorney will prepare the case for trial to ensure their client is treated fairly.
Car Accident Injuries in Marietta can be Severe
The experienced Georgia car accident lawyers at Butler Prather LLP understand that vehicle accidents can lead to severe injuries for victims. Our attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Amputations or crush injuries
- Significant scarring or disfigurement
We have helped clients who have been involved in a variety of types of vehicle collisions in and around Marietta. We have experience handling a range of types of accidents in this area, including the following:
- Multi-car collisions
- Single-car accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Sideswipe accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- School zone collisions
- Fatal car accidents
According to data available from the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety in Georgia, we can see that there were more than 25,000 total vehicle crashes across Cobb County during the latest reporting year of data available. Many of these accidents happened right here in Marietta.
Call our Marietta Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a car accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver in Marietta, Georgia, turn to the team at Butler Prather LLP for help today. We pledge to fully investigate your claim so we can help recover the composition you need for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Marietta car accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (404) 321-1700.