Atlanta Defective Auto Part Fatality Lawyers
Holding Car Manufacturers Responsible for Atlanta Fatal Car Accidents Caused By Defective Auto Parts
No firm in America has had greater success holding automobile manufacturers responsible for designing and selling defective automobiles than the experienced Atlanta, GA auto product liability lawyers at Butler Prather LLP. When a defective auto part causes or contributes to a fatal motor vehicle accident, the attorneys of Butler Prather LLP have the experience and resources to fully investigate the crash and hold the vehicle or defective auto part manufacturer responsible. From offices in Atlanta and Columbus, we represent families nationwide; contact our law firm online today to schedule a free consultation.
Auto Defects That May Result In Fatal Car Crashes
After a fatal auto accident, it is important to preserve the vehicle as it was at the time of the crash to evaluate whether an auto defect is to blame for a wrongful death caused by a crash. Our experienced Atlanta wrongful death lawyers will examine yours or your loved one’s vehicle to determine if any of the following auto defects are to blame for your loss:
- Defective fuel systems made of substandard materials or are poorly placed within the car’s design that can result in post-collision fires
- Poorly designed seatbelts such as installing only a lap belt rather than a three-point belt system
- Failed restraint systems such as a belt latch that releases during a crash or a restraint locking system that doesn’t hold during a crash.
- Dangerous or defective airbag systems that inadvertently deploy during a low-speed collision, that fail to timely inflate or that propel metal shrapnel into the vehicle’s cabin
- Seat defects that allow the seat to collapse or crumple during a rear-end collision
- Tire failuresuch as tire tread separation or tire blowouts
- Structurally unsound roofs that, during a rollover crash, crush and collapse into the vehicle rather than providing protection to drivers and passengers
- Defective acceleration systems that allow a vehicle to speed up without the driver depressing the gas pedal
Motor vehicles should be built to protect their occupants rather than pose additional safety threats to drivers and passengers. A defective auto part can turn what could have been a minor crash into a catastrophic event, resulting in serious burns, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injury, or wrongful death.
Atlanta Defect Auto Part Attorneys Who Have Recovered Millions For Grieving Families
Car, truck and SUV manufacturers must be held accountable when a defective design or defective manufacturing process results in a fatal accident. Our team of experienced auto defect lawyers and accident reconstruction professionals can determine whether a defective auto part is to blame for your loss. If you have lost a loved one in a fatal crash, contact our Georgia-based law firm online or at (800) 242-2962.